Love is such a “thorny” issue in “My Cactus Heart” movie, which is set to open in theaters nationwide on January 25, Wednesday.
Topbilled by real-life couple Matteo Guidicelli and Maja Salvador, “My Cactus Heart” is produced by Skylight Films and to be distributed by Star Cinema. Completing the love triangle in the movie is new male celebrity favorite Xian Lim after gaining popularity from the recently-concluded TV series, “My Binondo Girl.”
Director Enrico Santos told bloggers on January 21 “My Cactus Heart” would make the viewers fall in love and laugh out loud at the same time as this showcases ‘the other side of Maja‘ aside from it’s oozing with the “Kilig” the couple offer their fans.
The film is about a girl who is not contented with boys that keep on pursuing her. She had busted a lot of men until her cactus heart find the one it needed to keep beating.
The movie also stars Rossana Roces and JM De Guzman. “My Cactus Heart” will open in theatres this January 25, 2012 as an early valentine offering of Star Cinema.
Love is indeed such a “thorny” issue! Nakakasakit, nakakasugat, nakakatinik.“ Now if the one you love believes in that, can there still be a happy ending? Feel free to leave your comments below.
March 8, 2014
January 12, 2013
November 4, 2012
- Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador Reconciliation Seen March 8, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 With 239 Passengers ‘Missing’ March 8, 2014
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014
- ‘Manny: The Movie’ to premiere at SXSW Film Festival in Texas February 23, 2014
- A safer way to get stem cells February 20, 2014
- Unfriend Me Not, Sandino Martin February 19, 2014
- ‘Starting Over Again’ Movie Review February 19, 2014