Who wouldn’t be excited for “Unofficially Yours” when every woman thinks she’s “unofficially” Lloydie’s girl while every man would settle to be Angel’s “unofficial” boy.
This John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin team up has gone a long way since their love team was introduced in TV series “Imortal” years ago. In February, we’ll be finding ourselves falling in
love line to watch this film in cinemas.
The film deals about a man who falls in love with someone who doesn’t want to fall in love. John Lloyd plays the role of Macky Galvez, a depressed young man who’s been contemplating on why he had several failed relationships. Angel, on the other hand, plays the role of Ces, a modern-day woman who is afraid of commitments. When their worlds collide, a funny yet sexy love story develops!
And yes, we have seen John Lloyd and Angel do the ‘tweetum’ roles and some more mature ones but this, as the title and trailer suggests, is the first time they’d do some explicit (and I don’t know to what extent) scenes (hoping there is) in a movie.
Lloydie’s friend: “Sus naman! One night stand nga eh. Ano pa bang gusto mong mangyari? Nakalimutan mo magthank you?
Lloydie: “Ah ganun ba dapat mag thank you?”
Angel: “Sa isang bagay kasing pinipili, may isang libo kang tinatanggihan.”
Lloydie: “E pano kung patunayan sa’yo ng isang pinili mo na higit pa sya sa isang libong tinanggihan mo?”
Update: Here’s the full trailer of “Unofficially Yours!”
Incoming search terms:
- jhon lloyd lines in unoffi
- john lloyd lines in unofficially yours in newspaper
- nude pictures of angel locsin and john lylod
- unofficially your last script for john lloyd
- unofficially yours john lloyd lines
- unofficially yours plot
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for MacMall.com, one of the top Apple resellers in the US. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as Web Manager of the Philippine Press Institute.
October 11, 2013
- World’s Toughest Job: This Video Will Make You Cry April 16, 2014
- Menarini launches ‘Commit to Control PE’ advocacy for couples April 15, 2014
- To Dine Is To Love: A Return To Mesa-Clark April 13, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao gives Timothy Bradley his first loss April 13, 2014
- Chase the Sun with Wrangler & win an ultimate adventure April 12, 2014
- Marian Rivera’s Carmela Extended For 3 Weeks April 4, 2014
- Anne Curtis Hospitalized Due To Box Jellyfish Attack April 4, 2014
- Gilas Pilipinas vs PBA All Star selection highlights the PBA All Star Week on TV5 and AksyonTV April 4, 2014
- Ellen Adarna Goes Nude for Esquire Magazine April 4, 2014
- Accept Card Payments Thru Your Phone With Globe Charge April 3, 2014