Who wouldn’t be excited for “Unofficially Yours” when every woman thinks she’s “unofficially” Lloydie’s girl while every man would settle to be Angel’s “unofficial” boy.
This John Lloyd Cruz and Angel Locsin team up has gone a long way since their love team was introduced in TV series “Imortal” years ago. In February, we’ll be finding ourselves falling in
love line to watch this film in cinemas.
The film deals about a man who falls in love with someone who doesn’t want to fall in love. John Lloyd plays the role of Macky Galvez, a depressed young man who’s been contemplating on why he had several failed relationships. Angel, on the other hand, plays the role of Ces, a modern-day woman who is afraid of commitments. When their worlds collide, a funny yet sexy love story develops!
And yes, we have seen John Lloyd and Angel do the ‘tweetum’ roles and some more mature ones but this, as the title and trailer suggests, is the first time they’d do some explicit (and I don’t know to what extent) scenes (hoping there is) in a movie.
Lloydie’s friend: “Sus naman! One night stand nga eh. Ano pa bang gusto mong mangyari? Nakalimutan mo magthank you?
Lloydie: “Ah ganun ba dapat mag thank you?”
Angel: “Sa isang bagay kasing pinipili, may isang libo kang tinatanggihan.”
Lloydie: “E pano kung patunayan sa’yo ng isang pinili mo na higit pa sya sa isang libong tinanggihan mo?”
Update: Here’s the full trailer of “Unofficially Yours!”
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
October 11, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014 Winners: Kasal, Bwaya Win Best Films August 10, 2014