GMA-7 is set to give away more than 15 million worth of cash prizes with its latest and by far biggest promo campaign, Kapuso Milyonaryo.
In the course of the promo period, which will run from July 30 to September 23, eleven Kapuso viewers will receive an opportunity of a lifetime and will be 1 million pesos richer.
During those 8 weeks, Kapuso Milyonaryo will award 1 million pesos each to four (4) surprise winners, as well as 10,000 pesos to 35 winners weekly via the plugs shown on GMA and GMA News TV (GNTV).
Aside from the 4 1-million peso winners courtesy of GMA, an additional seven sponsor winners of 1 million pesos each will be announced in the finale on September 29 on Manny Many Prizes to complete the list of Kapuso milyonaryos.
“This is the first time that GMA is giving away this much after launching many successful promo campaigns. We are very excited to share our success with our loyal viewers since we owe it to them that we’re the number 1 station in the country,” says GMA Marketing and Productions, Inc. (GMPI) Vice-President of Sales, Riza D. Garduque.
GMPI teamed up with GLOBE PREPAID, REBISCO CRACKERS, NESCAFÉ 3in1, NESTEA ICED TEA, BEAR BRAND BUSOG LUSOG FAMILY CEREAL DRINK, YAKULT PROBIOTIC DRINK, and CRISPY FRY BREADING MIX in making such a grand gesture become a reality.
To join, viewers must simply collect the proof of purchase (POP) requirements and enclose it in an envelope together with their name, address, age, contact number and signature written on a piece of paper.
Then, at the back of the envelope, write ‘Kapuso Milyonaryo’, brand of enclosed POP, and the area where the participant lives. Further mechanics on sending in electronic entries are included in the daily plugs on GMA and GMA News TV hosted by different Kapuso stars.
Entries may be dropped off until September 23 at GMA Network Center, GMA Regional stations, GMA Radio stations, or at over 300 Mercury Drugstore branches nationwide as per DTI-NCR permit no. 4687, series of 2012.
Take your chance at being a Kapuso Milyonaryo! For additional details on how to join, watch the Kapuso Milyonaryo mechanics plug and solo POP plugs of the sponsors, see posters or visit www.gmanetwork.com/kapusomilyonaryo.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
October 11, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014