GMA-7 is set to give away more than 15 million worth of cash prizes with its latest and by far biggest promo campaign, Kapuso Milyonaryo.
In the course of the promo period, which will run from July 30 to September 23, eleven Kapuso viewers will receive an opportunity of a lifetime and will be 1 million pesos richer.
During those 8 weeks, Kapuso Milyonaryo will award 1 million pesos each to four (4) surprise winners, as well as 10,000 pesos to 35 winners weekly via the plugs shown on GMA and GMA News TV (GNTV).
Aside from the 4 1-million peso winners courtesy of GMA, an additional seven sponsor winners of 1 million pesos each will be announced in the finale on September 29 on Manny Many Prizes to complete the list of Kapuso milyonaryos.
“This is the first time that GMA is giving away this much after launching many successful promo campaigns. We are very excited to share our success with our loyal viewers since we owe it to them that we’re the number 1 station in the country,” says GMA Marketing and Productions, Inc. (GMPI) Vice-President of Sales, Riza D. Garduque.
GMPI teamed up with GLOBE PREPAID, REBISCO CRACKERS, NESCAFÉ 3in1, NESTEA ICED TEA, BEAR BRAND BUSOG LUSOG FAMILY CEREAL DRINK, YAKULT PROBIOTIC DRINK, and CRISPY FRY BREADING MIX in making such a grand gesture become a reality.
To join, viewers must simply collect the proof of purchase (POP) requirements and enclose it in an envelope together with their name, address, age, contact number and signature written on a piece of paper.
Then, at the back of the envelope, write ‘Kapuso Milyonaryo’, brand of enclosed POP, and the area where the participant lives. Further mechanics on sending in electronic entries are included in the daily plugs on GMA and GMA News TV hosted by different Kapuso stars.
Entries may be dropped off until September 23 at GMA Network Center, GMA Regional stations, GMA Radio stations, or at over 300 Mercury Drugstore branches nationwide as per DTI-NCR permit no. 4687, series of 2012.
Take your chance at being a Kapuso Milyonaryo! For additional details on how to join, watch the Kapuso Milyonaryo mechanics plug and solo POP plugs of the sponsors, see posters or visit www.gmanetwork.com/kapusomilyonaryo.
Incoming search terms:
- kapuso milyonaryo 2013
- gma kapuso milyonaryo 2013
- list of kapuso milyonaryo winners from may 26-June5
- bearbrand kapuso milyonaryo promo
- Kapuso milyunaryo may 26 2014
- kapuso raffle promo 2014
- list of products in joing the kapuso milyonaryo 2014
- list of winners of kapuso milyonaryo2014
- nestea raffe promo 2014
- raffle promo ng yakult
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
October 11, 2013
- Should you visit Boracay this rainy season July 21, 2014
- Fifth to be evicted from PBB: All-In after coming out as gay? July 20, 2014
- Nigeria’s Miss Sahhara is Eat Bulaga’s Super Sireyna Worldwide 2014 Winner July 19, 2014
- ‘Foosball’ Teaser Trailer Released July 16, 2014
- Black Butler: Best-selling Manga Series Now a Movie; Opens July 23 in SM Cinemas July 16, 2014
- Ballet Philippines’ 45th anniv kicks off with ‘La Revolucion Filipina’ July 16, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Released in PH July 11, 2014
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Now in PH July 8, 2014
- JASMINE trends worldwide, engages more viewers online July 6, 2014
- ‘Innamorata’ to end with a lovely wedding this Friday June 18, 2014