Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi wedding photos and video released by ABS-CBN showcase the real, intimate love of this wonderful couple, and life partners of 12 years.
Update: Posting here the video:
The wedding surprised Carmina who had no idea what was happening for she thought it was just part of the commercial shoot for an ice cream brand.
On Thursday, 37-year-old actress-TV host Carmina was surprised by her partner, 4-year-old actor-TV host Zoren with a grand wedding proposal, which was immediately followed with solemn civil wedding at Fernbrook Garden in Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Teary-eyed Carmina was shocked, yet blissful when she suddenly walked down the aisle. The last time Elysplanet.com talked with Carmina, she was just hoping that the wedding would push through next year as Zoren and her are already talking about it.
Zoren organized the wedding surprise for almost two months with the help of their families, their twins Mavy and Cassy, and ABS-CBN.
“Finally, this is it! It’s not actually needed but Zoren made it happen. I’m really super happy,” Carmina told local entertainment talkshow, “Showbiz Inside Report.”
Carmina and Zoren’s family members and close friends attended the surprise wedding. Grace Poe Llamanzares, Eric Quizon, and Kris Aquino were among their godparents. TV host Boy Abunda played host during the reception. Also present are sisters Gelli de Belen and Janice de Belen, Aiko Melendez, Joel Torre, Joey Marquez, Maricel Soriano, Candy Pangilinan, Amy Austria-Ventura, Tirso Cruz III, Lily Monteverde and Ms. Susan Roces.
Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi Wedding special coverage, “Zoren and Carmina Together, Always and Forever“ will be telecast on November 24 (Saturday), right after Maalaala Mo Kaya on Abs-cbn.
Admit it, Carmina Villaroel and Zoren Legaspi Wedding is the sweetest celebrity wedding that the Philippines has ever witnessed.
I know, I know, ladies out there are now dreaming and wishing they would find their own Zoren who would surprise them with happiness someday.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014