Regal Films is yet to release it’s 2013′s first movie offering, “Seduction” starring Richard Gutierrez, Sarah Lahbati and Solenn Heussaff.
Directed by the acclaimed filmmaker, Peque Gallaga (“Oro, Plata, Mata”, “Scorpio Nights”), “Seduction” will hit theaters on January 30.
Like his previous films that are beaming with love scenes and violence, Gallaga’s “Seduction” trailer seems to be offering the same.
Daring, it could be likened more to “Scorpio Nights”. But how far would the actors go to show their skin for this film? Are Filipino moviegoers love for something different, which could be easily suspected as a quality one considering it is bearing Gallaga’s name, be rekindled despite the current trends in the industry?
Though not your typical ‘No Other Woman’ or ‘A Secret Affair’ or ‘One More Try,’ the film’s topic seems not entirely different. It’s superiority over those hit films would be the execution.
The challenge? Movie buffs are all aware that all the three leads are actors-to-be in its real sense.
By using good lines and not but repressed acting, the film seems a great challenge for the actors’ acting abilities as it is a new challenge for Gallaga’s ability as a director – make actors’ act naturally as he did in his previous notable films.
This is the first feature film that star real-life couple, Gutierrez and Lahbati. A breakthrough for them should they exhibit acting powers. Acceptance of the moviegoers would just follow.
Heussaff, who is considered one of the Philippines’ sexiest women oozing with sex appeal, just got the film for her. The actress did well in the remake of “Temptation Island,” there’s no doubt she will surpass her previous performance for this one.
What do you think of this film, folks?
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
January 8, 2014
July 1, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014