Some good things need a repeat.
But not for the tandem of box office king and queen John Lloyd Cruz and Sarah Geronimo.
Theirs needed a third part! Or maybe fourth. Or Fifth. Or repeat to the nth time!
Oozing with ‘kilig factor’ in their first two films, “”A Very Special Love” and “You Changed My Life” in 2008 and 2009, respectively, Sarah and John Lloyd will again be seen together on big screen in their third film, ”It Takes a Man and a Woman” that’s scheduled to hit the cinemas on March 30, 2013.
Star Cinema just released the teaser trailer of the third part of the love story of Miggy Montenegro (Cruz) and Laida Magtalas (Geronimo) years after “You Changed My Life” and the kikay-kilig factor is still intact.
Sarah does it without efforts. She’s still the sweetest girl in showbiz she used to be. And John Lloyd, despite his mature roles both in films and in TV series recently, still possesses that boyish aura that would make every teenage woman forget every Macho man they’re dreaming of.
The upcoming romantic-comedy is not without major conflict. Miggy is now in a relationship with a new lady, a character played by actress-host Isabelle Daza. Laida will be joining Miggy’s company again after some time working abroad.
How would they manage to co-exist despite their past? What would be the events that would lead to their relationship to blossom again?
Yes, those were few of my questions. Hihihi.
A co-production by Star Cinema and Viva Films, and directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, who also directed the first two parts, ‘It Takes A Man And A Woman‘ hopes to become the Top Grossing Movie of All Time. Now, it would mean beating Star Cinema’s MMFF entry, “Sisterakas” that earned a whooping over P350 million in box office. Will they be able to pull that off?
The movie is expected to break all box office records due to the undying chemistry of Sarah and John Lloyd. Incidentally, it will be seen in theaters nationwide this coming March 2013. Their fans can’t wait to see this movie, according to them, they are so excited but nervous because they want it to be recognized as “Top Grossing Filipino Film of All Time.”
Incoming search terms:
- it takes a man and a woman movie by johnloyd and sarah
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
- Cherry Mobile launches ‘Flare 3′ at P3,999 July 31, 2014
- Julie Ann San Jose Goes ‘Deeper’ July 30, 2014
- Trophy Wife Movie Review: ‘Not Another Mistress Story’ July 30, 2014
- The Women of ‘ENEMY’ July 29, 2014
- Paolo Bediones Sex Video Scandal Hits The Web July 27, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014: Movie Entries, Synopsis, Schedule July 24, 2014
- Should you visit Boracay this rainy season July 21, 2014
- Fifth to be evicted from PBB: All-In after coming out as gay? July 20, 2014
- Nigeria’s Miss Sahhara is Eat Bulaga’s Super Sireyna Worldwide 2014 Winner July 19, 2014
- ‘Foosball’ Teaser Trailer Released July 16, 2014