Ina Kapatid Anak’s Book 2 opening episode, ‘Gabi ng Katotohanan (The night of truth)’ was not really the biggest revelation in the hit prime time series on the Kapamilya network.
On Monday, February 4, the series featuring controversial best friends-actresses Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu, the sort-of-biggest revelation will happen on the series as tonight’s closing teaser implies.
On the night when Cherry Pie Picache‘s character was giving birth to Celyn/Celine (Chiu), her cousin, Jason Gainza‘s character gave Beatrice (Janice De Belen) a baby.
Beatrice believed that baby, who she named Margaux (Salvador) was the product of surrogacy.
But after the revelation made earlier this week, Beatrice will be confronting Gainza‘s character for his ‘betrayal’ — only for her and for the viewers to learn that Celyn and Margaux are actually twin sisters.
If you have watched the pilot week and thought of why Picache‘s character fainted after she gave birth to Celyn and why the two characters have the same mannerisms, you should have seen next week’s episodes coming. It was predictable.
Celyn and Margaux are real sisters, which gives weight to ‘Kapatid‘ on its title.
For if they’re not real sisters, it would only mean putting Salvador’s star appeal behind Chiu. Like what Abs-cbn did to Enrique Gil in the soon to be ending, ‘Princess and I’. (Gil, who was supposedly the real ‘Prince’ in that series is now the ultimate antagonist to Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo’s characters.)
With the recent real-life issues between the two characters, doing such to Salvador means ending her career so early just for the sake of one priced actress nicknamed Chinita Princess.
Do you agree? Feel free to disagree. Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014