Ina Kapatid Anak’s Book 2 opening episode, ‘Gabi ng Katotohanan (The night of truth)’ was not really the biggest revelation in the hit prime time series on the Kapamilya network.
On Monday, February 4, the series featuring controversial best friends-actresses Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu, the sort-of-biggest revelation will happen on the series as tonight’s closing teaser implies.
On the night when Cherry Pie Picache‘s character was giving birth to Celyn/Celine (Chiu), her cousin, Jason Gainza‘s character gave Beatrice (Janice De Belen) a baby.
Beatrice believed that baby, who she named Margaux (Salvador) was the product of surrogacy.
But after the revelation made earlier this week, Beatrice will be confronting Gainza‘s character for his ‘betrayal’ — only for her and for the viewers to learn that Celyn and Margaux are actually twin sisters.
If you have watched the pilot week and thought of why Picache‘s character fainted after she gave birth to Celyn and why the two characters have the same mannerisms, you should have seen next week’s episodes coming. It was predictable.
Celyn and Margaux are real sisters, which gives weight to ‘Kapatid‘ on its title.
For if they’re not real sisters, it would only mean putting Salvador’s star appeal behind Chiu. Like what Abs-cbn did to Enrique Gil in the soon to be ending, ‘Princess and I’. (Gil, who was supposedly the real ‘Prince’ in that series is now the ultimate antagonist to Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo’s characters.)
With the recent real-life issues between the two characters, doing such to Salvador means ending her career so early just for the sake of one priced actress nicknamed Chinita Princess.
Do you agree? Feel free to disagree. Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Incoming search terms:
- celyne and marguax
- Seline and margaux
- celine and margaux
- ina kapatid anak characters
- margaux learns that celyn is her twin
- margaux and celyn are twins
- margaux and celyn
- margaux and celine
- liam and celyn in the beach ina kapatid anak
- liam and celyn in ina kapatid anak
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for MacMall.com, one of the top Apple resellers in the US. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as Web Manager of the Philippine Press Institute.
- Stay Cool! Wrangler’s Sun Chaser Instagram Promo Now On Its 2nd Week April 21, 2014
- 5 Reasons To Watch ‘Diary Ng Panget’ Movie April 19, 2014
- Travel Deals: Palawan Tour Packages 2014 April 19, 2014
- World’s Toughest Job: This Video Will Make You Cry April 16, 2014
- Menarini launches ‘Commit to Control PE’ advocacy for couples April 15, 2014
- To Dine Is To Love: A Return To Mesa-Clark April 13, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao gives Timothy Bradley his first loss April 13, 2014
- Chase the Sun with Wrangler & win an ultimate adventure April 12, 2014
- Marian Rivera’s Carmela Extended For 3 Weeks April 4, 2014
- Anne Curtis Hospitalized Due To Box Jellyfish Attack April 4, 2014