Ina Kapatid Anak’s Book 2 opening episode, ‘Gabi ng Katotohanan (The night of truth)’ was not really the biggest revelation in the hit prime time series on the Kapamilya network.
On Monday, February 4, the series featuring controversial best friends-actresses Maja Salvador and Kim Chiu, the sort-of-biggest revelation will happen on the series as tonight’s closing teaser implies.
On the night when Cherry Pie Picache‘s character was giving birth to Celyn/Celine (Chiu), her cousin, Jason Gainza‘s character gave Beatrice (Janice De Belen) a baby.
Beatrice believed that baby, who she named Margaux (Salvador) was the product of surrogacy.
But after the revelation made earlier this week, Beatrice will be confronting Gainza‘s character for his ‘betrayal’ — only for her and for the viewers to learn that Celyn and Margaux are actually twin sisters.
If you have watched the pilot week and thought of why Picache‘s character fainted after she gave birth to Celyn and why the two characters have the same mannerisms, you should have seen next week’s episodes coming. It was predictable.
Celyn and Margaux are real sisters, which gives weight to ‘Kapatid‘ on its title.
For if they’re not real sisters, it would only mean putting Salvador’s star appeal behind Chiu. Like what Abs-cbn did to Enrique Gil in the soon to be ending, ‘Princess and I’. (Gil, who was supposedly the real ‘Prince’ in that series is now the ultimate antagonist to Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo’s characters.)
With the recent real-life issues between the two characters, doing such to Salvador means ending her career so early just for the sake of one priced actress nicknamed Chinita Princess.
Do you agree? Feel free to disagree. Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Incoming search terms:
- Seline and margaux
- celine and margaux
- what happened to margaux and celyn
- ina kapatid anak characters
- liam and celyn in the beach ina kapatid anak
- margaux and celyn
- Are margaux and celine twins in the movie ina kapatid anak
- what happened that celine and margaux are twins in the movie ina kapatid anak
- what happened that margaux and celine became twins in ina kapatid anak?
- liam and celyn in ina kapatid anak
- ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ Opens At No. 1 in PH with P67M Sales in 4 Days March 10, 2014
- Mike Tan believes ‘Kambal Sirena’ is the better mermaid TV series March 10, 2014
- Swimming Lessons To Get You Ready For Summer 2014 March 10, 2014
- Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador Reconciliation Seen March 8, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 With 239 Passengers ‘Missing’ March 8, 2014
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014
- ‘Manny: The Movie’ to premiere at SXSW Film Festival in Texas February 23, 2014