A cash prize of 150,000 each and the chance to advance the welfare of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Boracay await the winners of the first ever Mr and Miss Boracay Ambassadors 2013.
“Winners will be responsible of advocating its preservation and protection,” organizer BC Production & Management House said in a statement received by ElysPlanet.Com.
Interested and qualified men and women who not only exude physical beauty will be tasked “to promote environmental awareness and serve as role models on how one can protect and preserve Mother Nature.”
Proceeds of the event will go to the Philippine Red Cross Boracay Chapter.
The search is now officially open.
Auditions will be held this Saturday (Feb 9) and Sunday (Feb 10) at Clover Restobar, Panay Avenue, Quezon City and this Feb 16 and 17 in Ambassador in Paradise Resort in Boracay. This is open to all men and women aged 18 to 26 years old, single, of good moral character, and at least 5’ 4” in height for females and 5’ 9” for males.
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/MrMsBoracayAmbasadors2013 or call/text 0916-313-3123 and look for Marlon.
The grand coronation night will be held on April 27 at Ambassador in Paradise Resort in Boracay. The event is also made possible with SPR Boracay Real Estate and official media partner ABS-CBN Regional Network Group.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014