Fast rising Filipino teen star Daniel Padilla announced on Umagang Kayganda today that he will be holding a Birthday concert on April 30 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Padilla who won four special awards at the Himig Handog P-Pop Love Song 2013 festival last night said his concert would be just full of fun.
“It is more of a celebration. Party party lang,” he said.
The singer-actor who gained popularity through the TV series “Princess and I” alongside Kathryn Bernardo and Enrique Gil would be turning 18 on April 26.
Details about the concert is yet to be announced but with his fans support, this is expected to be one successful concert. Song line up as well as other plans for his concert is now underway.
Are you watching Daniel Padilla concert? Why? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014 Winners: Kasal, Bwaya Win Best Films August 10, 2014