When Colombian model Francisco Escobar won the Mister World 2012-2013 crown November last year, there was no doubt he was the most gorgeous man in the competition, followed by Philippines’ Andrew Wolf (first runner-up) and Ireland’s Leo Delaney (second runner-up). But did we pay close attention to the new Mister World?
Some maybe but we are among those who failed to celebrate the beauty of his manhood as during that time, Wolf’s second place finish was a great news for the Philippines as it was the highest placement it got in this international male competition so far.
Today is not too late, maybe. Or it is better late than never, right? Zooming in to our Mister World 2012-2013 winner, the 21-year-old native of Cali, Colombia just defeated 47 other gorgeous and hunky male models from around the world to win the title.
A graduate of Business Administration at Monroe College in New York, Franciso is a pole vaulter. So don’t ask why he has that perfect muscular physique he showed the world when he competed at the 7th edition of Mister World pageant held at the Kent County Showground, Kent, England on November 24, 2012.
With the world’s attention refocused at other pageants happening all over the world almost simultaneously, a title holder may not get the media and people attention he or she deserves but not with Francisco. Months after his victory in England, his name resurfaced on the net, and not with a scandal but with fantastic photos worthy of sharing with the world.
ElysPlanet.Com showcases his photos courtesy of his unnamed photographers (please message us if you guys wanna be credited for these photos), but here is our Mister World 2013, folks… wearing his abs and gorgeousness and sexiness and yes, a piece of cloth. You be the judge.
Incoming search terms:
- mister world 2013
- francisco escobar scandal
- Francisco escobar nude
- francisco escobar naked
- mr world nude
- mr world 2013
- mr world naked
- mr nude world
- Francisco Escobar
- mister nude
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for MacMall.com, one of the top Apple resellers in the US. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as Web Manager of the Philippine Press Institute.
August 4, 2013
August 1, 2013
August 1, 2013
July 29, 2013
- Travel Deals: Palawan Tour Packages 2014 April 19, 2014
- World’s Toughest Job: This Video Will Make You Cry April 16, 2014
- Menarini launches ‘Commit to Control PE’ advocacy for couples April 15, 2014
- To Dine Is To Love: A Return To Mesa-Clark April 13, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao gives Timothy Bradley his first loss April 13, 2014
- Chase the Sun with Wrangler & win an ultimate adventure April 12, 2014
- Marian Rivera’s Carmela Extended For 3 Weeks April 4, 2014
- Anne Curtis Hospitalized Due To Box Jellyfish Attack April 4, 2014
- Gilas Pilipinas vs PBA All Star selection highlights the PBA All Star Week on TV5 and AksyonTV April 4, 2014
- Ellen Adarna Goes Nude for Esquire Magazine April 4, 2014