When Colombian model Francisco Escobar won the Mister World 2012-2013 crown November last year, there was no doubt he was the most gorgeous man in the competition, followed by Philippines’ Andrew Wolf (first runner-up) and Ireland’s Leo Delaney (second runner-up). But did we pay close attention to the new Mister World?
Some maybe but we are among those who failed to celebrate the beauty of his manhood as during that time, Wolf’s second place finish was a great news for the Philippines as it was the highest placement it got in this international male competition so far.
Today is not too late, maybe. Or it is better late than never, right? Zooming in to our Mister World 2012-2013 winner, the 21-year-old native of Cali, Colombia just defeated 47 other gorgeous and hunky male models from around the world to win the title.
A graduate of Business Administration at Monroe College in New York, Franciso is a pole vaulter. So don’t ask why he has that perfect muscular physique he showed the world when he competed at the 7th edition of Mister World pageant held at the Kent County Showground, Kent, England on November 24, 2012.
With the world’s attention refocused at other pageants happening all over the world almost simultaneously, a title holder may not get the media and people attention he or she deserves but not with Francisco. Months after his victory in England, his name resurfaced on the net, and not with a scandal but with fantastic photos worthy of sharing with the world.
ElysPlanet.Com showcases his photos courtesy of his unnamed photographers (please message us if you guys wanna be credited for these photos), but here is our Mister World 2013, folks… wearing his abs and gorgeousness and sexiness and yes, a piece of cloth. You be the judge.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
August 4, 2013
August 1, 2013
August 1, 2013
July 29, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014
- Miguel Tanfelix brings Niño to life; celebrates birthday with special children September 19, 2014
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Driving Around Town with Chevrolet Sonic September 3, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014