Katrina Halili and Ryan Eigenmann return to the realm of fantasy as they join the cast of GMA’s primetime fantasy series, Indio starting next week.
Are they friends or foes?
Halili will play the role of Burigadang Pada Sinaklang Bulawan while Eigenmann will portray Sidapa, the god of death.
“Katrina is going to be an antagonist, a gorgeous supernatural being who will make Simeon’s goal of defending the natives from the brutality of the Spanish conquistadores a Herculean task. Katrina’s character is a goddess of greed and vengeance. She will avenge the death of her only sister who was killed by Simeon,” GMA network said in a press statement.
“Ryan’s character (Sidapa) is a little bit tricky since he is not totally evil. In fact, even if he is the god of death, he wants to be fair to everyone. However, a twist in the story, which will be revealed in the coming weeks, will change all that,” the statement added.
Halili has already played a villainess in fantasy series before like Valentina in “Darna” and Lady Mantisa in “Gagambino.” Eigenmann on the other hand has played several villain-roles already.
Top billed by Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla, Jr. and directed by Dondon Santos, Indio airs weeknights after 24 Oras on GMA-7.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014