Katrina Halili and Ryan Eigenmann return to the realm of fantasy as they join the cast of GMA’s primetime fantasy series, Indio starting next week.
Are they friends or foes?
Halili will play the role of Burigadang Pada Sinaklang Bulawan while Eigenmann will portray Sidapa, the god of death.
“Katrina is going to be an antagonist, a gorgeous supernatural being who will make Simeon’s goal of defending the natives from the brutality of the Spanish conquistadores a Herculean task. Katrina’s character is a goddess of greed and vengeance. She will avenge the death of her only sister who was killed by Simeon,” GMA network said in a press statement.
“Ryan’s character (Sidapa) is a little bit tricky since he is not totally evil. In fact, even if he is the god of death, he wants to be fair to everyone. However, a twist in the story, which will be revealed in the coming weeks, will change all that,” the statement added.
Halili has already played a villainess in fantasy series before like Valentina in “Darna” and Lady Mantisa in “Gagambino.” Eigenmann on the other hand has played several villain-roles already.
Top billed by Sen. Ramon Bong Revilla, Jr. and directed by Dondon Santos, Indio airs weeknights after 24 Oras on GMA-7.
- ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ Opens At No. 1 in PH with P67M Sales in 4 Days March 10, 2014
- Mike Tan believes ‘Kambal Sirena’ is the better mermaid TV series March 10, 2014
- Swimming Lessons To Get You Ready For Summer 2014 March 10, 2014
- Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador Reconciliation Seen March 8, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 With 239 Passengers ‘Missing’ March 8, 2014
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014
- ‘Manny: The Movie’ to premiere at SXSW Film Festival in Texas February 23, 2014