Warner Music Philippines, one of the country’s top music labels and Petronas, a global leader in the distribution of engine lubricants signed into agreement to offer a new and exciting way of enjoying music on your favorite gadgets.
The partnership introduces My Green Card, powered by Warner Music Philippines’ Musikcard, which allows Petronas customers to access the label’s vast song catalogue.
Petronas is the first to offer this amazing music experience in the Philippines. Customers with a Petronas My Green Card can download 100 files of their favorite tracks — from pop, rock, love songs, OPM, hip-hop to R&B — into their PC, MP3 or mobile phones.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014