Warner Music Philippines, one of the country’s top music labels and Petronas, a global leader in the distribution of engine lubricants signed into agreement to offer a new and exciting way of enjoying music on your favorite gadgets.
The partnership introduces My Green Card, powered by Warner Music Philippines’ Musikcard, which allows Petronas customers to access the label’s vast song catalogue.
Petronas is the first to offer this amazing music experience in the Philippines. Customers with a Petronas My Green Card can download 100 files of their favorite tracks — from pop, rock, love songs, OPM, hip-hop to R&B — into their PC, MP3 or mobile phones.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014
- Miguel Tanfelix brings Niño to life; celebrates birthday with special children September 19, 2014
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Driving Around Town with Chevrolet Sonic September 3, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014