Warner Music Philippines, one of the country’s top music labels and Petronas, a global leader in the distribution of engine lubricants signed into agreement to offer a new and exciting way of enjoying music on your favorite gadgets.
The partnership introduces My Green Card, powered by Warner Music Philippines’ Musikcard, which allows Petronas customers to access the label’s vast song catalogue.
Petronas is the first to offer this amazing music experience in the Philippines. Customers with a Petronas My Green Card can download 100 files of their favorite tracks — from pop, rock, love songs, OPM, hip-hop to R&B — into their PC, MP3 or mobile phones.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
- Should you visit Boracay this rainy season July 21, 2014
- Fifth to be evicted from PBB: All-In after coming out as gay? July 20, 2014
- Nigeria’s Miss Sahhara is Eat Bulaga’s Super Sireyna Worldwide 2014 Winner July 19, 2014
- ‘Foosball’ Teaser Trailer Released July 16, 2014
- Black Butler: Best-selling Manga Series Now a Movie; Opens July 23 in SM Cinemas July 16, 2014
- Ballet Philippines’ 45th anniv kicks off with ‘La Revolucion Filipina’ July 16, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Released in PH July 11, 2014
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Now in PH July 8, 2014
- JASMINE trends worldwide, engages more viewers online July 6, 2014
- ‘Innamorata’ to end with a lovely wedding this Friday June 18, 2014