News has it. Controversial actors Raymart Santiago and Claudine Barretto are no longer living together.
The separation issue came out in the Philippine star issue today.
Santiago is reportedly separated with his wife and their 2 children.
Inday Barretto, mother of Claudine, confirmed the news to Star.
“Yes, it is true,” she told columnist Ricky Lo. The mother is somehow hopeful that the issue would still be fixed.
Claudine and Raymart has been in various issues in the past including Claudine’s other guy as well as that brawl with Ramon Tulfo at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, which video gone viral last year.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014