This time, you Got To Believe in Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla’s magic once more.
You first saw their magic worked on the TV series, “Princess and I”, then again you saw it worked in the movie, “Must Be Love”.
Wanting more of their magic? You ‘Got To Believe.’
So cheezy, eh? Uhm, that might be a statement from from a KathNiel fan out there.
This phenomenal loveteam is set to hit the prime time with “Got To Believe” and the teaser could be found below.
But before you hit that play button (or you might have played it already before reading this… K fine!), let me tell you this… the sound track of the series, ‘Got to Believe in Magic,’ originally sang by David Pomeranz and was revived by band Side A just made me miss my favorite Rico Yan so much!
Plus, in this series’ trailer, they showed Rico Yan who starred in the Got 2 Believe movie with Claudine Baretto, his last film before his March 2002 death. In case you don’t know, Got 2 Believe movie is one Filipino film teenagers during the time of his death (this author included) loved and will forever cherish. *Teary Eyed Now*
It was a box-office success.
We could only hope that this generation’s Rico and Claudine, in the persons of Kathryn and Daniel, could give us of what we expect of them.
Got To Believe (2013), is an upcoming romantic comedy prime time series that ABS-CBN presented during the network’s Trade Launch at the NBC Tent on March 7. It’s one of the Kapamilya shows the network offers in celebration of its 60th Anniversary.
Details of the story is yet to be announced but as of press time, the KathNiel supporters are shouting out on Twitter how excited they are for the TV show.
We will keep our eyes on this series so better bookmark this link and tag @elysplanet on Twitter whenever you feel like wanting to see some magic. Uhm, that’s a bit exaggerated. Ok, you just Got To Believe.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014