Handsome artist Edward Benosa failed to get a spot in the ongoing The Voice of the Philippines but he did not fail to charm coach Sarah Geronimo and the netizens after his performance of Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain” during Sunday night’s blind audition.
Benosa’s performance “isn’t enough” according to Geronimo and the other coaches but the Pop Royalty didn’t hide her admiration to the hopeful. Sarah was in full smile while talking with the good looking Benosa.
Even host Toni Gonzaga shouted, “Lumingon kayo, guwapo siya” while waiting for the judges to turn. In the Netherlands-originated competition, the four coaches cannot see the aspirants. They should tap their chair’s button for it to turn, signaling that they want the voice of the aspirant.
Just a few seconds after his performance, “Edward Benosa” has become among the Top 10 trending topics in the micro blogging site, Twitter. Netizens raved about his “beautiful face” and wanted him in. Others even ask The Voice PH to give him a second chance.
Prior to his stint at The Voice Philippines, Benosa was a finalist at GMA-7′s Starstruck reality Artista Search batch 5 won by Steven Silva.
He is a talent of Boy Abunda-owned Backroom, Inc.
*Note: After posting his photos on Instagram, one of my friends who knows Edward personally messaged me. Yes, Edward is such a cutie in person.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
February 7, 2013
January 2, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014