The newest primetime offering of the Kapamilya Network, ”Muling Buksan ang Puso” will start airing tonight, July 8.
It stars three of the country’s hottest young stars, Julia Montes, Enchong Dee and Enrique Gil. The series replaces ‘Apoy Sa Dagat‘ after ‘Juan Dela Cruz.’
Aside from the fact that it is from the same maker of the successful series, “Walang Hanggan,” the new series also features three generations of stars like ‘Walang Hanggan.’
Joining the cast are veteran actors Agot Isidro, Cherie Gil, Daniel Fernando, Dominic Ochoa, and Jestoni Alarcon. Veteran actors Pilar Pilapil, Dante Rivero and Susan Roces are also part of the cast.
Muling Buksan ang Puso is directed by Nuel Naval and Emmanuel Palo.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014
- Miguel Tanfelix brings Niño to life; celebrates birthday with special children September 19, 2014
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Driving Around Town with Chevrolet Sonic September 3, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014