The newest primetime offering of the Kapamilya Network, ”Muling Buksan ang Puso” will start airing tonight, July 8.
It stars three of the country’s hottest young stars, Julia Montes, Enchong Dee and Enrique Gil. The series replaces ‘Apoy Sa Dagat‘ after ‘Juan Dela Cruz.’
Aside from the fact that it is from the same maker of the successful series, “Walang Hanggan,” the new series also features three generations of stars like ‘Walang Hanggan.’
Joining the cast are veteran actors Agot Isidro, Cherie Gil, Daniel Fernando, Dominic Ochoa, and Jestoni Alarcon. Veteran actors Pilar Pilapil, Dante Rivero and Susan Roces are also part of the cast.
Muling Buksan ang Puso is directed by Nuel Naval and Emmanuel Palo.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014