The newest primetime offering of the Kapamilya Network, ”Muling Buksan ang Puso” will start airing tonight, July 8.
It stars three of the country’s hottest young stars, Julia Montes, Enchong Dee and Enrique Gil. The series replaces ‘Apoy Sa Dagat‘ after ‘Juan Dela Cruz.’
Aside from the fact that it is from the same maker of the successful series, “Walang Hanggan,” the new series also features three generations of stars like ‘Walang Hanggan.’
Joining the cast are veteran actors Agot Isidro, Cherie Gil, Daniel Fernando, Dominic Ochoa, and Jestoni Alarcon. Veteran actors Pilar Pilapil, Dante Rivero and Susan Roces are also part of the cast.
Muling Buksan ang Puso is directed by Nuel Naval and Emmanuel Palo.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
- Paolo Bediones Sex Video Scandal Hits The Web July 27, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014: Movie Entries, Synopsis, Schedule July 24, 2014
- Should you visit Boracay this rainy season July 21, 2014
- Fifth to be evicted from PBB: All-In after coming out as gay? July 20, 2014
- Nigeria’s Miss Sahhara is Eat Bulaga’s Super Sireyna Worldwide 2014 Winner July 19, 2014
- ‘Foosball’ Teaser Trailer Released July 16, 2014
- Black Butler: Best-selling Manga Series Now a Movie; Opens July 23 in SM Cinemas July 16, 2014
- Ballet Philippines’ 45th anniv kicks off with ‘La Revolucion Filipina’ July 16, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S Released in PH July 11, 2014
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals Now in PH July 8, 2014