Philippines’ most talented gay singers, Aiza Seguerra and Charice Pempengco are having a concert on September 28, 2013 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
Dubbed as ‘The Power Of Two’, the concert will showcase Aiza and Charice’s best music, the two said in an interview during our visit at their Photoshoot at Raymund Isaac’s studio on Thursday, July 18.
Presented by Wilbros Live, tickets are available at www.ticketnet.com.ph or call 911-5555. Ticket Prices are at
P3500, P3000, P2500, P1500, P750.
We’ll be posting videos of our interviews later.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014
- Miguel Tanfelix brings Niño to life; celebrates birthday with special children September 19, 2014
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Driving Around Town with Chevrolet Sonic September 3, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014