From the eight queens vying for the ultimate crown, Eat Bulaga’s Super Sireyna Queen of Queens 2013, only one will be selected as the prettiest today, July 27.
The finals of this year’s gay beauty contest dubbed as ‘not your ordinary beaucon’ happens in a few moments as of this writing as the noontime show airs live from Newport Performing Arts Theater at Resorts World Manila in Pasay City at 11:30am.
LIVE BLOG: (Follow us on Twitter @elysplanet for more updates).
Special Awards are given right after each presentation. We are updating the winners of each category here.
Best in Costume is Candidate #5 Bembem Radaza, Super Sireyna QUEEN OF THE OCEAN ang CARLA ABELLANA ng Cagayan De Oro City!
The contestants’ Super Talents are not really superb but there are a few who did it excellently. If we were to select the winner, it would either be Kim Chiu, the only one who sang (forgive the background singers who went out of tune) or Carla Abellana with that interpretative dance in relation to her idol’s hit series, My Husband’s Lover.
Question and Answer followed. As expected, the contestants did great. But from among the first four contestants, the best answer came from Jennylyn Mercado. Judge Gloria Diaz’ asked, “If in the future, magkaanak kang lalaki. Would you like him to follow your lifestyle and why?”
Mercado answered, whatever it is that would make him happy. She added, his happiness is not in anybody’s hands but should be the decision of the kid. And if that happiness could contribute to the greater community, she will be very proud of him.
For the second batch of contestants, Carla Abellana’s answer was the best. Asked if what’s the one word she’d describe herself best, the lady answered, “FIGHTER” citing the hardships one gay or transgender goes through in order to fit in the society.
Kim Chiu’s answer, in full conviction, regarding Isabelle Daza’s question of whether she’d serve the military or not if asked by the Government, Chiu said YES. Then went on and on as far as citing the Philippine Constitution about the basic human rights, which we think was not necessary.
Based on talent and their answers, it would be a fight among Abellana, Mercado and Chiu.
Facebook Dabarkads Choice with 32,809 likes is Francine Garcia Kim Chiu of Quezon City with P10,000 cash.
Best in Long Gown is Cebu City’s Maki Eve Mercedez (Jennylyn Mercado)
Super Sireyna Telegenic Mae Andrada (Marian Rivera)
Best in Talent is Aya Garcia (Bangs Garcia)
Super Sireyna Queen of Queens 2013 is Francine Garcia, Quezon City’s ‘Kim Chiu’!
Who deserves the crown? Who is the prettiest of them all. Here’s our Eight Super Sireyna Queens who will try to outwit and perform better against each other today.
The Super Sireyna 2013 winner will reign for 3 years like the previous two winners from 2007 and 2010. That is valid unless Eat Bulaga changed the rules.
The ultimate winner will be revealed today. Watch out as we provide you updates on this post.
Incoming search terms:
- super sereyna costumes
- super sireyna kim chiu answers
- super sireyna winner
- aya garcia super sireyna
- super sireyna francine
- super sireyna eat bulaga winner
- super sireyna costumes
- bangs garcia super sireyna
- super sireyna eat bulaga 2013
- super sireyna queen of the world
November 9, 2013
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014
- ‘Manny: The Movie’ to premiere at SXSW Film Festival in Texas February 23, 2014
- A safer way to get stem cells February 20, 2014
- Unfriend Me Not, Sandino Martin February 19, 2014
- ‘Starting Over Again’ Movie Review February 19, 2014
- Half-Pinay Anna Gjersem competes in Women’s Figure Skating Wed on TV5 February 19, 2014
- Plan to hold Miss World 2014 in the Philippines bared February 6, 2014