Spyro Marco bagged the fourth Talentadong Pinoy title as he bested six other champions in the recently-concluded star-studded Talentadong Pinoy Worldwide Battle Royale held at the Cuneta Astrodome telecast live on TV5 Sunday night, August 18, 2013.
The Filipino American Diabolo/Yoyo Master showcased his best acts in the 2013 season of Talentadong Pinoy that made six out of seven judges gave him a standing ovation.
The judges score is 50 percent of the total score to win the championship. The other 50 percent came from the viewers’ votes, which he also managed to get. Spyro Marco was the Audience Choice Award winner with P20,000 cash as well. This is in addition to the P1 Million cash prize and a House and Lot as the Ultimate Talentado.
The guy from Nueva Ecija got into tears as his name was called the ultimate winner. In an interview after the show, Spyro Marco was just full of gratitude for winning the fourth title in the competition, which is the last season for the five-year talent competition on Television.
Just in case you missed it, ElysPLanenet.Com covered this year’s grand championship live at the Cuneta Astrodome wherein blow by blow updates we provided on our Instagram account, www.instagram.com/elysplanet.
Here are the photos of the almost equally-fantastic performances from the other finalists, Laserman, Rina Forbes, Sor Apao, Haina Udin, contortionist group Larvae, and Nocturnal Dance Group.
Aside from the finalists’ performances, the night was also capped with great dance numbers from Asia’s Dance Goddess, Cong. Lucy Torres-Gomez and the show’s host itself, Ryan Agoncillo. It was Ryan’s dream performance with the Maneuvers and his daughter’s first act on TV.
Derek Ramsay and Megastar Sharon Cuneta served as Talentadong Pinoy celebrity talent scouts along with Joey de Leon, Edu Manzano, John Lapus, Direk Joey Reyes and Ms. Judy Ann Santos.
Superstar Nora Aunor who also graced the grand finale said shows like Talentadong Pinoy needs to continuously air on TV as it gives inspiration to the Filipino people and provided the Filipinos a stage to showcase their talents to the world.
There’s still no development yet if Talentadong Pinoy is coming back on air.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
August 18, 2013
August 11, 2013
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014