PHOTOS OF Pop Royalty Sarah Geronimo are now spreading like wildfire online as she posed for a pictorial for her upcoming ‘Perfect 10′ concert at Smart Araneta Coliseum on November 15.
The photos showcased a sexier Sarah Geronimo taken on August 26 and posted on Instagram by her fellows.
Born Sarah Asher Tua Geronimo in Sampaloc, Manila, the 25 year-old singer-actress has already made gigantic waves in the Philippine showbiz industry since she rose to popularity thru Regine Velasquez-hosted talent search, Star for a Night in 2003.
Who would have thought that the 15 year-old girl back then would become such a big star that she is now? Who would have predicted that she’d sit as one of the judge-mentors in an even bigger talent search 10 years after?
Geronimo is one of the judge-mentors in the reality singing show, The Voice of the Philippines that’s still airing as of this writing.
For those 10 years, Geronimo showcased her versatility not only as a performer but as an artist in general.
Tagged as an all-out concert artist, Geronimo is a ‘total performer’ in its real essence.
Music. Concerts. TV Shows. Films. Name it! Sarah Geronimo has her name embedded in each and every showbiz category.
From platinum albums to sold out concerts. From top rating TV shows to blockbuster films. Sarah Geronimo means Perfect 10.
Yes, fellows. The Filipino people’s Popstar Princess has already evolved into a charming Queen. Dare the lady anything and she’ll prove that.
Just don’t dare her about matters of the heart. Her knight in shining armor seems still lingering somewhere, trying to win some battles for your Queen Sarah.
But should her physical attributes say something about what’s inside her heart, we could say that it’s now on perfect shape. No, don’t ask her Mom Divine.
Just look at these photos once more:
Do we have to say the obvious? Fine.
‘Perfect 10‘ would be a grandiose celebration of her 10th year in the industry, no doubt about that.
But going back to these photos, do these, in anyway tell you something about her November 15 concert? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014