THIS GENERATION’S hottest love team, Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo once again conquered the prime time TV with “Got To Believe,” which started Monday night, August 26.
With the overwhelming support from their fans popularly known as KathNiel, the pairing made their supporters go gaga once again at the opening salvo of the series on Monday night.
Though how they fared in terms of ratings is yet to be known, #LetTheMagicBeginG2B has become the top trending topic on the microblogging site, Twitter even hours before the series’ pilot episode has started. [UPDATE 08/27: Got To Believe's pilot episode got a 34 percent rating, according to reports.]
It is only evident that their fans gave an all out support, more than the support they gave to last year’s constant top-rating series, ‘The Princess and I’.
As expected, the pilot episode is already complete with Kilig factors, one great way to start the much-awaited series.
Contrary to their roles in ‘Princess and I,” Padilla plays the role of brat rich kid Joaquin while Bernardo plays the funny, assertive Chichay in ‘Got To Believe.’
The romantic comedy series offers viewers a positive outlook in life and features a great friendship that’s beyond measure, says ABS-CBN in several press statements prior to the airing. And the first episode seems a very good start.
Directed by box office director Cathy Garcia-Molina, “Got To Believe” is poised to winning not only in terms of ratings but also of moral values for the viewers, especially for those who belong in this generation.
‘Got To Believe’ is the third TV series of the hit KathNiel tandem. They first did the Sunday afternoon youth oriented series, “Growing Up” and immediately followed by the “Princess and I”.
What do you think of this series, folks? Feel free to comment below.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
April 19, 2014
January 12, 2014
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014