THIS GENERATION’S hottest love team, Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo once again conquered the prime time TV with “Got To Believe,” which started Monday night, August 26.
With the overwhelming support from their fans popularly known as KathNiel, the pairing made their supporters go gaga once again at the opening salvo of the series on Monday night.
Though how they fared in terms of ratings is yet to be known, #LetTheMagicBeginG2B has become the top trending topic on the microblogging site, Twitter even hours before the series’ pilot episode has started. [UPDATE 08/27: Got To Believe's pilot episode got a 34 percent rating, according to reports.]
It is only evident that their fans gave an all out support, more than the support they gave to last year’s constant top-rating series, ‘The Princess and I’.
As expected, the pilot episode is already complete with Kilig factors, one great way to start the much-awaited series.
Contrary to their roles in ‘Princess and I,” Padilla plays the role of brat rich kid Joaquin while Bernardo plays the funny, assertive Chichay in ‘Got To Believe.’
The romantic comedy series offers viewers a positive outlook in life and features a great friendship that’s beyond measure, says ABS-CBN in several press statements prior to the airing. And the first episode seems a very good start.
Directed by box office director Cathy Garcia-Molina, “Got To Believe” is poised to winning not only in terms of ratings but also of moral values for the viewers, especially for those who belong in this generation.
‘Got To Believe’ is the third TV series of the hit KathNiel tandem. They first did the Sunday afternoon youth oriented series, “Growing Up” and immediately followed by the “Princess and I”.
What do you think of this series, folks? Feel free to comment below.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
April 19, 2014
January 12, 2014
Follow Us On Instagram
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014