THIS GENERATION’S hottest love team, Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo once again conquered the prime time TV with “Got To Believe,” which started Monday night, August 26.
With the overwhelming support from their fans popularly known as KathNiel, the pairing made their supporters go gaga once again at the opening salvo of the series on Monday night.
Though how they fared in terms of ratings is yet to be known, #LetTheMagicBeginG2B has become the top trending topic on the microblogging site, Twitter even hours before the series’ pilot episode has started. [UPDATE 08/27: Got To Believe's pilot episode got a 34 percent rating, according to reports.]
It is only evident that their fans gave an all out support, more than the support they gave to last year’s constant top-rating series, ‘The Princess and I’.
As expected, the pilot episode is already complete with Kilig factors, one great way to start the much-awaited series.
Contrary to their roles in ‘Princess and I,” Padilla plays the role of brat rich kid Joaquin while Bernardo plays the funny, assertive Chichay in ‘Got To Believe.’
The romantic comedy series offers viewers a positive outlook in life and features a great friendship that’s beyond measure, says ABS-CBN in several press statements prior to the airing. And the first episode seems a very good start.
Directed by box office director Cathy Garcia-Molina, “Got To Believe” is poised to winning not only in terms of ratings but also of moral values for the viewers, especially for those who belong in this generation.
‘Got To Believe’ is the third TV series of the hit KathNiel tandem. They first did the Sunday afternoon youth oriented series, “Growing Up” and immediately followed by the “Princess and I”.
What do you think of this series, folks? Feel free to comment below.
Incoming search terms:
- showbiz latest news kathryn bernardo april 18 2014
- got t0 belive in magic prime time
- showbiz latest news kathryn bernardo april 16 2014
- pinoy-telebisyon biz got to believe feb 21
- pinoy-telebisyon biz got to believe
- pinoy telebisyon got to believe
- got to believe in magic time
- got to believe in magic taping in singapore
- got to believe in magic ratings
- Got to Believe in Magic Feb 21 2014 episode pinoy-telebisyon biz
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for MacMall.com, one of the top Apple resellers in the US. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as Web Manager of the Philippine Press Institute.
April 19, 2014
January 12, 2014
- 5 Reasons To Watch ‘Diary Ng Panget’ Movie April 19, 2014
- Travel Deals: Palawan Tour Packages 2014 April 19, 2014
- World’s Toughest Job: This Video Will Make You Cry April 16, 2014
- Menarini launches ‘Commit to Control PE’ advocacy for couples April 15, 2014
- To Dine Is To Love: A Return To Mesa-Clark April 13, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao gives Timothy Bradley his first loss April 13, 2014
- Chase the Sun with Wrangler & win an ultimate adventure April 12, 2014
- Marian Rivera’s Carmela Extended For 3 Weeks April 4, 2014
- Anne Curtis Hospitalized Due To Box Jellyfish Attack April 4, 2014
- Gilas Pilipinas vs PBA All Star selection highlights the PBA All Star Week on TV5 and AksyonTV April 4, 2014