TINIK is a gay-themed film directed by Romy Suzara for his return for the Sineng Pambansa 2013 National Film Festival that will run in all SM Cinemas nationwide September 11-18.
The film stars veteran actor Ricardo Cepeda and hunk Kapamilya star Lemuel Pelayo.
Synopsis: Tinik tells the story of a middle-aged couturier who faces the many problems of being gay while, in the midst of all the dilemma, tries to hold on to his own dignity.
Director Suzara rose to fame in the early 70s with movies like ‘Tatlong Mukha ni Rosa Vilma’ and ‘Cariñosa,’ both starring Star for All Seasons Vilma Santos.
As one gay-themed film for this year’s festival, the film is of course not without bed scenes from two male lead stars Pelayo and Cepeda. This photo captures one.
Cepeda is known for his great roles done in the past. Pelayo on the other hand rose to popularity when he was cast in the afternoon series, ‘Pintada’ last year. The afternoon TV series is the 16th installment of the Precious Hearts Romances series in the Kapamilya network. Pelayo was among the lead together with Denise Laurel and Martin del Rosario.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014 Winners: Kasal, Bwaya Win Best Films August 10, 2014