Miss Philippines Megan Young is also a front-runner in the Beauty With Purpose category of the ongoing Miss World 2013 competition in Indonesia.
Though remains unconfirmed by the Miss World official website, Miss World Thailand fan page was first to break the news that Young is among the Top 15 finalist of this category.
This is the Top 15 finalists according to the page.
We will update this post once we get the details.
Created by Julia Morley, head of Miss World Organization in 1972, Beauty with a Purpose “is at the heart of Miss World,” says its official website.
Since it was incorporated into Miss World, “millions of pounds have been raised and countless hours of hard work have been carried out across the globe,” Miss World website explains. “Many other outlets of these selfless activities have been utilized through the years,” it added.
“From the ground up 1000’s of contestants right from the regional heats to the global final have found countless ways to make a difference and bring about positive change to communities in need.”
Incoming search terms:
- miss world 2013 top 15
- miss world megan young beauty and purposes
- Bela Padilla conquers Singapore’s showbiz scene March 11, 2014
- ’300: Rise Of An Empire’ Opens At No. 1 in PH with P67M Sales in 4 Days March 10, 2014
- Mike Tan believes ‘Kambal Sirena’ is the better mermaid TV series March 10, 2014
- Swimming Lessons To Get You Ready For Summer 2014 March 10, 2014
- Kim Chiu, Maja Salvador Reconciliation Seen March 8, 2014
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 With 239 Passengers ‘Missing’ March 8, 2014
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014