WONDERING HOW action star Robin Padilla is doing these days?
We got some photos for you. Some friends share with us behind-the-scene photos of the actor while filming his movie, “10,000 Hours” in The Netherlands in Europe.
Under the direction of Bb. Joyce Bernal, ’10,000 Hours’ is one of the entries to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).
In the said movie, Padilla will be portraying the role of Senator Ping Lacson, a local politician who went into hiding for months because of accusations against him.
“Matindi ito. Habulan ito sa Europe. Siguro ngayon pa lang magkakaroon ng ganitong klaseng pelikula at ang punta ho namin sa Amsterdam, sa Eastern Europe,” Padilla was quoted as saying in an earlier media interview.
“Matindi ito,” he reiterated. “Ang mga kaupakan ko dito mga puti.”
’10,000 Hours’ is also his reunion project with Bernal.
“Matagal na naming pangarap ito. Nag-uumpisa pa lang kami sa Viva noong araw, gusto na naming gumawa ng ganung action. Pinagpala naman kami ng Panginoon na matuloy ito,” Padilla said.
It can be recalled that the 43-year-old actor left his Saturday night comedy show, “TODA MAX” for his film engagements, which include this movie that needed to be shot in other countries.
Photos from Pedro Pinduko facebook.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
December 28, 2013
June 18, 2013
November 1, 2012
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014