WONDERING HOW action star Robin Padilla is doing these days?
We got some photos for you. Some friends share with us behind-the-scene photos of the actor while filming his movie, “10,000 Hours” in The Netherlands in Europe.
Under the direction of Bb. Joyce Bernal, ’10,000 Hours’ is one of the entries to this year’s Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF).
In the said movie, Padilla will be portraying the role of Senator Ping Lacson, a local politician who went into hiding for months because of accusations against him.
“Matindi ito. Habulan ito sa Europe. Siguro ngayon pa lang magkakaroon ng ganitong klaseng pelikula at ang punta ho namin sa Amsterdam, sa Eastern Europe,” Padilla was quoted as saying in an earlier media interview.
“Matindi ito,” he reiterated. “Ang mga kaupakan ko dito mga puti.”
’10,000 Hours’ is also his reunion project with Bernal.
“Matagal na naming pangarap ito. Nag-uumpisa pa lang kami sa Viva noong araw, gusto na naming gumawa ng ganung action. Pinagpala naman kami ng Panginoon na matuloy ito,” Padilla said.
It can be recalled that the 43-year-old actor left his Saturday night comedy show, “TODA MAX” for his film engagements, which include this movie that needed to be shot in other countries.
Photos from Pedro Pinduko facebook.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
December 28, 2013
June 18, 2013
November 1, 2012
Follow Us On Instagram
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014
- Dutertes slap Ramon Bautista with a call for ‘Persona Non Grata’ over ‘Hipon’ comment August 17, 2014
- Dennis Trillo challenged to do extreme sports, life-threatening stunts in a new TV series? August 15, 2014
- Win Globe Prepaid Load With Kadayawan 2014 Photo Contest August 15, 2014
- Globe brings products, services to ‘Kadayawan’ August 14, 2014
- Kadayawan Festival 2014 Schedule of Activities August 13, 2014
- Davao’s Kadayawan Festival 2014 Kicks Off August 13, 2014
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes Clash Over Sam Milby In ‘The Gifted’ Movie August 13, 2014
- Robin Williams, 63, Dies In Apparent Suicide August 12, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014 Winners: Kasal, Bwaya Win Best Films August 10, 2014