THE NEWS AROUND the world has it, the Miss World 2013 was already crowned last night and she’s no other than Miss Philippines Megan Young. Completing her court are Miss France and Miss Ghana.
But just in case you missed it on TV and online, we are providing here the Miss World 2013 Coronation Night videos as posted on YouTube by some of our pageant friends as well as the photos taken by our photographer friends who braved the threats in Bali, Indonesia just to provide us beautiful photos of this history.
Megan Lynne Young is the first Filipina to have won the crown in the 63-year history of the Miss World pageant.
See the full list of winners here.
Full transcript of Megan’s award-winning answer here.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014
- Miguel Tanfelix brings Niño to life; celebrates birthday with special children September 19, 2014
- Misters of the Philippines 2014 Winners September 8, 2014
- Janine, Elmo to grace GMA Network’s prime time with ‘More Than Words’ September 5, 2014
- Driving Around Town with Chevrolet Sonic September 3, 2014
- Canon releases new portable projectors to meet growing demand September 3, 2014
- Top 12 Contenders for Misters of the Philippines 2014 September 3, 2014
- A dream-come-true for 5 lucky basketball fans September 3, 2014
- ‘SHREK The Musical’ to come to Manila this September September 2, 2014
- The Naked Truth: How to score a ticket to the Bench Fashion Show 2014 August 19, 2014