THE NEWS AROUND the world has it, the Miss World 2013 was already crowned last night and she’s no other than Miss Philippines Megan Young. Completing her court are Miss France and Miss Ghana.
But just in case you missed it on TV and online, we are providing here the Miss World 2013 Coronation Night videos as posted on YouTube by some of our pageant friends as well as the photos taken by our photographer friends who braved the threats in Bali, Indonesia just to provide us beautiful photos of this history.
Megan Lynne Young is the first Filipina to have won the crown in the 63-year history of the Miss World pageant.
See the full list of winners here.
Full transcript of Megan’s award-winning answer here.
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for a US-based IT/e-commerce company, PCM where he works full time. He uses his spare time doing financial consultancy for a UK-based company. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as a web manager and resource person of the Philippine Press Institute.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Aj Ramos speaks up amidst video scandal October 6, 2014
- The Aj Ramos Scandal: Why Is Everyone Happy About It? October 6, 2014
- Donate Your Broken Phones, Help Build Classrooms in Aklan October 5, 2014
- Edward Benosa to conquer showbiz with original, soulful songs October 5, 2014
- #GEN3NextACT: The Artistically Designed Globe Stores October 5, 2014
- Globe brings back Free Facebook for postpaid, prepaid, TM subscribers October 4, 2014
- Cinemalaya 2014’s award-winning ‘The Janitor’ to open in regular theaters October 8 October 4, 2014
- Hey Joe Show: New Humor Vlog Features Bisaya-Speaking Americans October 3, 2014
- Healthy Is Hot: The Ellen Adarna Banned TVC Hits The Web September 25, 2014
- Bench’ The Naked Truth Postponed September 19, 2014