Manhunt International 2013 (for 2014) will be crowned this December in Beijing, China. As a practice, we also take time to scrutinize the best contestants who have the aura, the body and the spirit to win the competition.
But with only a handful of contestants announced as of today, it is too early to tell who will be the front runners to snatch the 17th Manhunt International title.
We spotted a few hunks who have the exceptional looks and charisma as that (and some even exceeded) of last year’s winner, Filipino model June Macasaet and we gathered them for this list.
Here are our 10 hunks we’d tag as “Top 10 Early Picks” who could be winners of Manhunt International 2013 in descending order.
Note: I am a Filipino blogger and I always have biases for Filipino contestants. However, I am not confident that our contestant this year, Jamiel Ventosa has what it takes to follow the footsteps of the reigning Manhunt International, Macasaet. That’s based on how he performed at the recent local Manhunt pageant where he was selected as the Philippines’ representative, though.
But given a few months of training, I would like to believe that Ventosa has improved a lot. Just that, I have to see his recent development first and assess once again his chances of winning this elite male beauty pageant.
We’ll wait for other contestants from other countries to be declared as well so expect a final prediction’s list from us before the actual pageant. But for now, let us enjoy the gorgeousnees of our Top 10 picks led by his awesomeness, Manhunt USA Jean Carlos Diaz closely followed by Manhunt CUBA’s Roberto Hernandez and PUERTO RICO’s Christian Trenche.
Let us know in the comments if you disagree with our choices. Share this with your friends if you agree. Together, let’s spread beauty and gorgeousness of the male species online.
Incoming search terms:
- manhunt international 2014
- min thein Khant
- manhunt philippines 2014
- myanmar hunks 2014
- Mister international Myanmar
- manhunt international 2014 hot picks
- MR MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2014 TOP 20
- mr manhunt international 2014
- myanmar hunk
- myanmar hunk nude photo blog
Ely Valendez is an award-winning blogger-journalist based in the Philippines. He handles several social media marketing projects for various brands in his home country as well as for MacMall.com, one of the top Apple resellers in the US. He also sits as member of the Board of Directors of the Philippines Communication Society and serves as Web Manager of the Philippine Press Institute.
October 5, 2013
July 21, 2013
November 10, 2012
- World’s Toughest Job: This Video Will Make You Cry April 16, 2014
- Menarini launches ‘Commit to Control PE’ advocacy for couples April 15, 2014
- To Dine Is To Love: A Return To Mesa-Clark April 13, 2014
- Manny Pacquiao gives Timothy Bradley his first loss April 13, 2014
- Chase the Sun with Wrangler & win an ultimate adventure April 12, 2014
- Marian Rivera’s Carmela Extended For 3 Weeks April 4, 2014
- Anne Curtis Hospitalized Due To Box Jellyfish Attack April 4, 2014
- Gilas Pilipinas vs PBA All Star selection highlights the PBA All Star Week on TV5 and AksyonTV April 4, 2014
- Ellen Adarna Goes Nude for Esquire Magazine April 4, 2014
- Accept Card Payments Thru Your Phone With Globe Charge April 3, 2014