Manhunt International 2013 (for 2014) will be crowned this December in Beijing, China. As a practice, we also take time to scrutinize the best contestants who have the aura, the body and the spirit to win the competition.
But with only a handful of contestants announced as of today, it is too early to tell who will be the front runners to snatch the 17th Manhunt International title.
We spotted a few hunks who have the exceptional looks and charisma as that (and some even exceeded) of last year’s winner, Filipino model June Macasaet and we gathered them for this list.
Here are our 10 hunks we’d tag as “Top 10 Early Picks” who could be winners of Manhunt International 2013 in descending order.
Note: I am a Filipino blogger and I always have biases for Filipino contestants. However, I am not confident that our contestant this year, Jamiel Ventosa has what it takes to follow the footsteps of the reigning Manhunt International, Macasaet. That’s based on how he performed at the recent local Manhunt pageant where he was selected as the Philippines’ representative, though.
But given a few months of training, I would like to believe that Ventosa has improved a lot. Just that, I have to see his recent development first and assess once again his chances of winning this elite male beauty pageant.
We’ll wait for other contestants from other countries to be declared as well so expect a final prediction’s list from us before the actual pageant. But for now, let us enjoy the gorgeousnees of our Top 10 picks led by his awesomeness, Manhunt USA Jean Carlos Diaz closely followed by Manhunt CUBA’s Roberto Hernandez and PUERTO RICO’s Christian Trenche.
Let us know in the comments if you disagree with our choices. Share this with your friends if you agree. Together, let’s spread beauty and gorgeousness of the male species online.
Incoming search terms:
- manhunt international 2014
- min thein Khant
- mr manhunt international 2013
- myanmar hunks 2014
- MR MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2014 TOP 20
- manhunt international 2013 1st
- manhunt internatiol 2014 hunk
- manhunt international myanmar
- Mister international Myanmar
- JAMIEL VENTOSA TRAINING FOR MR MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2014
October 5, 2013
July 21, 2013
November 10, 2012
- Gabriel Macht: Who Is He? March 7, 2014
- Hollywood Star Gabriel Macht to visit Ormoc for Project Wonderful March 7, 2014
- Creepy! Max Collins’ Doppelganger Captured In Photos During ‘Innamorata’ Taping February 26, 2014
- Drink Smart Ala-Slater Young February 24, 2014
- ‘Manny: The Movie’ to premiere at SXSW Film Festival in Texas February 23, 2014
- A safer way to get stem cells February 20, 2014
- Unfriend Me Not, Sandino Martin February 19, 2014
- ‘Starting Over Again’ Movie Review February 19, 2014
- Half-Pinay Anna Gjersem competes in Women’s Figure Skating Wed on TV5 February 19, 2014
- Plan to hold Miss World 2014 in the Philippines bared February 6, 2014